Shadow of the Demon Lord @ Gamezilla RPG night
In the recent Festival of Forgiveness, someone (possibly Rusty) placed a curse on the town by secreting cursed objects around the Town Hall. At the height of the Festival a cruel voice was heard to say that "We do not forgive" and people were attacked by the shadows.
After people had been dispatched to the Bailey family farm, the cemetery, the library, the Rusty Crown and the Standing Stones to try to break the curse, everybody gathered at the Town Hall. Then an enormous shadow demon emerged and attacked everybody. In the ensuing chaos, the Town Hall was burned to the ground.
Several people have told of their experiences that night:
- A general account can be found in the tale, The Shadow over Chuton.
- Chrissie Todd and [[Journal of Tonk B McleTonk|Tonk B. McleTonk]] told of their experiences in the graveyard.
- Aleric Clay, Buzzzantine and Henri told of their adventure in the library.
- Nessa wrote of the mysteries of the Standing Stones of the Old Gods.
- Sister Hüvje wrote of the horrors of the Bailey family farm.
- Porky talked about the evil deeds at the Rusty Crown inn.